We're happy that you are part of our community. Please take a few minutes discover how kiwibox works.
You want to explore kiwibox on your own? No problem. You can easily restart the tour at any time by using the sidebar if you change your mind.
A click on the kiwibox Logo brings you back to the startpage. Besides a menue with a lot of useful links opens if you mouse over.
You may find all of your news, friendship requests and messages up right in the navigation bar.
Just mouse over a post and the gearwheel will appear. Here you'll find all the settings for your news.
The supermodul summarizes various contents. Enjoy exploring!
The Denver Broncos are undefeated on the season, but that didn't prevent Gary Kubiak from having to respond to questions about whether he thought about benching star quarterback Peyton Manning following Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders. Kubiak was asked if it is time NHL Hockey Jerseys to play Brock Osweiler, to which he responded, "No, Peyton is doing just fine," according to Lindsay Jones of USA Today. It's kind of a crazy question to be asking at Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale this point in the season (or ever, really, with Manning under center). The Broncos are 5-0 on the season, already with a pair of wins over AFC West opponents. The games have been close, and Manning has been far from perfect, but the thought of him Cheap Jerseys For Sale being replaced by anyone, let alone Osweiler, just seems ridiculously silly. It also gave me a great idea for business Baseball Jerseys plan: instead of a gun range, why not have a knife range, where you can grab from a assortment of daggers and switchblades and in a supervised enviroment just go slash crazy on whatever the hell gets in your way. Or maybe a voting range where folks can go to practice there voting so long as they have the proper idenfication. Security overhead on that one would likely make it unviable. But due to the securty measures that were put in place at the debate, I was told that there would be a sealed checkpoint and wouldnt have time to fire off a few thousand bullets into a wall. Clear violation of my New Nike NFL Jerseys 2nd amendment constitution. This debate had a much more comprehensive security plan then any of the others. In California the security was basically just letting a regular dog walk past your bags and if you didnt pet him and tell him he was a good boy then you were a terrorits. They checked your bag once in the morning and then you could go home and come back whenever the hell you wanted without anyone asking you a damn word.
If I had a penny for the number of times, well-meaning friends and family have looked at me and asked “why do you travel so much with young kids? It’s not like they’ll remember any of it!”
The words between the lines are of course this idea that travel is wasted on their young minds. That all they will have, are photographs to look back upon when they are older. That they won’t remember hiking up temples in Cambodia, or riding on mules to explore the lost city of Petra. They won’t remember feeding giant tortoises in the Seychelles, or visiting the memorial church in Berlin. That the true benefits of travel can only be enjoyed as a young adult. That the money spent on traveling the world with them is somehow wasted.
To this I usually respond tongue-in-cheek “well, then why take them to a playground or push them on a swing? Why read them a book or cuddle with them at bedtime? They won’t remember any of that either.”
Travel is the same. Except wait, it’s even better. It’s about the experience. Of making memories together. And this is the part they will remember. Sure, travel doesn’t come for free, but what is priceless are the learning opportunities and character shaping possibilities that it provides especially for young children.
For context, my children are currently four and two years old. They have been to over twenty countries together. The 4-year-old has been on over a hundred flights and the 2-year-old is about to hit his fiftieth international flight. One was born in Singapore, the other in Dubai. They are expat kids and third culture kids (TCK’s), growing up abroad with a German/Italian father and a Pakistani mother. Travel is second nature to them, since the day they were born. Passports, airplanes, stamps, immigration queues, airports and hotels are as much part of their everyday life as is kindergarten or a visit to our neighborhood playground.
Here’s why I love to travel with them.
Here’s why I think that travel is definitely not ‘wasted’ on young kids:
1. Travel has enhanced their developmental milestones:
Babies and young kids are learning from the moment they are born. Travel helps children experience a wide repertoire of sights, smells, sounds, colors, faces and languages from an early age. My daughter said her first words on a trip to Vietnam, where she was entranced by the motorcycles on the road. My son loved our cruise on the Bosphorus, in Istanbul, and has since enjoyed boat rides immensely. He loves the sensation of swaying in water.
2. Travel has helped them become adaptable and more flexible kids: Traveling with young children exposes them to a new ‘normal.’ It allows them to be more adaptable to changing situations and be more flexible in their habits. When in Pakistan, they eat with their hands, but when in Singapore, they use chopsticks. They understand a street stall/hawker center in Asia may not have high chairs, so they’ll have to eat on my lap. They are used to sleeping in their beds, sleeping in prams, sleeping on an airplane seat, sleeping in a crowded shopping mall or outside, under a blanket. Travel has also helped to ensure they are not picky eaters. They will eat spicy Thai curries, and try new foods such as an Arabic falafels.
3. Travel has taught them that multilingualism is a fun way to experience the world: The first question my daughter usually asks now each time we visit a new country is: “Mama, what language do they speak here?” She understands that different people speak different languages. She understands that language is a great way to be able to relate to the world. Travel to different countries has helped our journey as a multilingual family, by exposing our kids to switch between languages.
4. Travel has shown them that though we all look different, we are the same: I find travel as a great opportunity to teach our children about diversity in the world. A 4-year-old will ask you why ‘some people are black, some are brown and some are white?’ We use travel to educate her that even though people may look different from the outside, we are all the same. Travel has also helped them make friends. My daughter recently made a friend from Botswana at our hotel in the Seychelles. She came to me and said “Mama look we can both swim!” She is learning that kids from all over the world can be her friend, if they enjoy doing what she does.
5. Travel has made them more curious and instilled in them a love for adventure: Travel helps ignite children’s imagination and encourages them to engage in creative play; skills that they develop during childhood. I was nervous about traveling to the ancient city of Petra in Jordan, with two kids under 5. I shouldn’t have been. Once I told them we were going to go explore the lost city of Petra, their imaginations took over and they soon came up with a game that involved looking for treasure as we made our way through the narrow ‘Siq’ (a narrow windblown tunnel which is the only way into Petra). They were being explorers In Petra and pirates on a deserted island in the Seychelles. They ask so many questions, no matter where we go, and they love going on adventures.
6. Travel has encouraged them to try something new: Travel helps young kids in trying new things and saying ‘yes’ to new experiences. Riding an elephant, sledding in snow, zip lining in the jungle and camping in the desert are all new experiences that my kids have loved trying. Travel opens up endless possibilities in their tiny minds and they become open and used to trying new things.
7. Travel has made them interested in geography, world maps, and airplanes: Travel with young kids means exposing them and making them interested in geography, world maps and airplanes early on. They start to form a better understanding of their environment and the knowledge that it’s a big world out there. They are interested in learning capitals of the different countries they visit, and being able to look for it on a map. Their life skills are developing at an early age.
Although travel is never wasted on young kids, I think it’s fair to say that traveling with young kids is never easy and involves its own set of challenges. As parents, we need to re-think how we travel and a lot of it is letting go of our own expectations of “perfect trips” with picture perfect postcard memories. How enjoyable traveling with kids is, ultimately has a lot to do with the mind-sets of the parents. Don’t expect perfection, plan for some hiccups along the way. Those will be the fun stories and anecdotes you will remember at the end of a trip. Raising young little travelers, is exciting and tiring. But so, so worth it.
Seldom could we locate anybody who won’t be caring chocolate. Provide a kid or a classic guy a bit of candy and nobody else could be as content as him. The candy originates from a bean and these beans may evidence to be always a helpful factor for the health. Today once we understand organic cocoa powder will also be accessible and therefore are applied to prepare types of meals with it. Its own quality and the flavor are beyond compare.
What does it include?
Cocoa contains among antioxidants on earth's highest degrees, evaluating that of green tea extract dark wine and several different exotic vegetables and fruit.
Cocoa powder is just a supply of the nutrient magnesium and current reports show that blood circulation is supported by cocoa through the body.
It's also in helping healthy blood sugar levels, useful.
Organic Cocoa might help compounds present in this amazing food and gorgeous skin perhaps due to the sulfur and help vibrant.
Cocoa is considered 'the meals of the gods' and it has been employed for generations to aid a healthy emotional perspective along with balanced energy. It creates people therefore assists in being pleased following its consumption and feel lively also. The very best food that's been arrived at our recovery is that this bean. It seems great if you find equally flavor towards great natural details about this food we consume and the mouth. Until now it also served in handling mood shifts problem and has demonstrated in treating heart conditions and fundamentally it operates definitely better in females plus they have already been more useful and utilized by them. So eating everything you enjoy worries and maintain.
kinh tế tăng trưởng là một trong nhân tố thúc đẩy việc tăng thêm chế tạo trên khoanh vùng khắp toàn quốc. Để tăng hiệu suất, nâng cao chất lượng sản phẩm và tiết kiệm ngân sách lao động, nhiều cơ sở sản xuất phải nhập về những loại máy móc thiết bị tiến bộ. cho nên vì vậy, nhu cầu sử dụng dịch vụ vận chuyển máy móc tại Việt Nam ngày càng tăng thêm và đòi hỏi những đơn vị giao vận phải cung ứng Dịch vụ ngày càng tốt hơn trước. Thành Hưng Phát cung ứng cho quý khách hàng các gói Thương Mại & Dịch Vụ giao vận máy móc với ước muốn hỗ trợ khách hàng giải quyết bớt nỗi lo này.
trong suốt nhiều năm liền, Việt Nam không ngừng nghỉ cách tân và phát triển và cải thiện mạng lưới hệ thống giao thông. Tính đến lúc này, toàn quốc có hệ thống đường đi bộ với tổng chiều dài lên tới mức 222.000km. sát gần đó, các thành phố lớn cũng đã được thành lập mạng lưới hệ thống nhà ga, sân bay và có tới hàng trăm chuyến bay, chuyến tàu qua lại hàng ngày. đây chính là tiền đề để Dịch Vụ Thương Mại luân chuyển máy móc của Thành Hưng Phát có thể đáp ứng được nhu cầu giao vận máy móc của người tiêu dùng. Chúng tôi đang cung cấp những gói:
* Dich vu van chuyen hang hoa trong nội thành Sài Gòn, những thành phố lớn & đi những tỉnh bên cạnh
* Thương Mại & Dịch Vụ dich vu van chuyen hang hoa uy tin chuyên tuyến
* Thương Mại Dịch Vụ dich vu van chuyen hang hoa gia re tại những khu chế xuất
* Dịch vụ dich vu van chuyen hang hoa bằng xe tải
* Thương Mại Dịch Vụ dich vu van chuyen hang hoa tphcm bằng xe cẩu
* Dịch Vụ Thương Mại van chuyen hang hoa bằng xe đầu kéo
* Thương Mại Dịch Vụ vận chuyển xe cẩu, xe nâng…
khách hàng có thể lựa chọn cách thức luân chuyển máy móc là đường đi bộ, đường đường không hay đường thủy,… Thành Hưng Phát sẽ cung ứng cho người sử dụng Bảng Báo Giá chi tiết cụ thể ứng với từng tuyến đường mà khách hàng lựa chọn.
Thành Hưng Phát không ngừng nghỉ trở nên tân tiến và hoàn thành bản thân với mong muốn giao hàng khách hàng một cách tốt nhất. chính vì lý vì thế, chúng tôi mang đến cho quý khách gói Thương Mại Dịch Vụ giao vận máy móc chất lượng nhất nhờ các ưu điểm:
hy vọng với nội dung bài viết này, người sử dụng sẽ có thêm lựa chọn trong quá trình tìm kiếm đơn vị chức năng giao vận máy móc. Thành Hưng Phát chắc như đinh sẽ không làm du khách tuyệt vọng.
Needed to get a few things of my chest about this night / dress. I had the time of my life that night. I didn't attend the BBMA's the first time, as ya'll know 5H is like every year there, since 5H was born(lmao). We had a beautiful night, we partied, we had fun, we met fans and friends and we enjoyed the whole night. We celebrated music. Because obviously thats what you do at the billboard music awards. BUT there were people who fucked me up. Who fucked my mood up and made me feel uncomfortable. People at the red (pink) carpet shouted at me 'YOUR DRESS IS NOT ADVANTAGEOUS!' , 'DON'T WEAR A DRESS LIKE THAT IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD ON YOU'. People SERIOUSLY shouted things like that to me. Photographers who just wanted a picture of me looking stupid to earn their dirty money. That's the explanatin WHY I left the carpet so quickly. I felt totally down and bullied. I was sad yes, did someone notice? Yes, all of you (fans) and my friends of course. I'm sorry I really tried to smile about it. But it's not as easy as people might think. I usually am so cool with hate comments seriously. But the way I felt that night was unreal. I felt like I never did, I felt ugly and unsexy, although i felt the exact contrary a few seconds before. I'm sorry, who are YOU to tell me what to wear and what not to? Holy Shit! I FELT SEXY! And you fucking destroyed it.
Hey, I'm human too. I grow, I get older, I get bigger. I AM A WOMAN. I'm old enough to choose myself what to wear. Why would you critize me for being me? I understand that I have a lot of young fans. I may be a inspiration, role model for them but you're acting like i'd be naked. I'm wearing a long dress with cut out on the back. As this would be a fucking crime. Let people live in peace. Dont spread hate man, thats so uncool. I'm old enough to wear this kind of dresses. GOD BLESS YOU!
- Camila. x