Overview / Fashion & Beauty

my FAVE makeup products!!!!!!

• 7 Posts
Author Post

Danicalee 30

danicalee

Grandmaster
2 posts
I LOVE makeup, i dont wear much of it but my favorite products I cherish!  As far as face primers, concealers and liquid foundations are concerned, I am 100% in love with Laura Mercier! The best primer is the hydrating foundation primer. It functions as a moisturizer and a primer for your foundation and it really helps to lock everything in place for the day or night. It is $30. After you have moisturized and primed your face you are ready to move onto concealer, my favorite, again, being a Laura Mercier product. Its the Undercover Pot. Its tiny, compact, has great coverage, lasts all day and the best part is that it comes with 2 shades. So in the winter when you lose your tan you can use the lighter side, in the summer use the darker side and in those in between months mix and match till you get your perfect shade. Having a great base to work with is really important. Thats why my next favorite (and last Laura Mercier) product is the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It contains SPF 20 and functions as a moisturizer and a light weight foundation. It leaves your skin with a bright and healthy glow!

Now onto my another one of my favorite things in life! The Christian Dior AirBrush Bronzer. It is the easiest most amazing thing I have ever tried. This product also comes in a AirBrush foundation. I don't like the foundation it seems a little heavy. I like the bronzer because it gives you a very even all over finish. It also doesn't give you an orangey look. It really comes out tan and beautiful. It comes in a few shades. Its really beautiful. I love the way it leaves you with a finished look. This product runs you $60.

After you have all primer, concealer, foundation and bronzer on, now its time for some blush! I have come across 2 blushes that just make the whole process pop! One is from Givenchy and the other is from Nars. They both give you a glow and really illuminate your whole face. It creates a dewy glow that I try very hard to maintain. The Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Cheek and Lip Balm ($30) goes onto the skin with a little bit of a sticky feel but it blends with the skins humidity to create a personalized color to each user. It leaves your skin glowing and super radiant. And from Nars, the Orgasm Illuminator ($29). I dont like a heavy blush, as it reminds me of older, I mean much older, women, but I love my cheeks to glow so this product really does the trick. It is a product that makes your skin look refreshed and glowing. It has flecks of pink, gold and peaches to really bring that beautiful tanned golden look. Givenchy

Now that your skin is looking great and glowing. Time for the eyes! It is very important for you to prime those lids! As I am sure we have all came home after a long day or long night to realize our eyeshadow is creasing, its gone or it has moved around on your face. The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is a great tool ($18) that I use everyday to get my eyeshadow to stay in place. To go on top of that primer I totally love Stila eyeshadow. It has a great,  youthful, shimmer to it and it comes in 52 different shades from nudes to midnight black! $18 each

To really make your eyes pop, you need Sephora Brand eye liner. It's an amazing little $5 dollar eye liner. It is small and compact and you can throw it in any bag, clutch or makeup bag. It stays on for hours and is very easy to use! I like to line the bottom daily and at night I like to line the top to give it a little more of a dramatic feel.

Now for good ol mascara. My absolute favorite mascara is L'Oreal Voluminious in Black ($7). It can be worn from day to night, gives you even all over coverage. Never clumpy or chunky. I have been wearing this mascara for 5 years and dont plan on changing anytime soon. The new Givenchy ball Mascara seems interesting but I dont know all about that little circle ball applicator.

And last but def not least! Lipstick, lip liners and glosssss!  My daily gloss is from Victorias Secret. I have about 6 different shades of it and swear by it!  I keep one in every bag! And then during the night for a little bit of a more dramatic look I swear by YSL lipstick. In any shade, especially any shade of orange or pink!

Belle 16

Belle

Superuser
4 posts

Well my Fave Brand is MAC,make up is a true hobby for me not too much but not

too litttle.Foundation is my savor my skin tone is crap since its summer.

Araceli92 22

Araceli92

Dinosaur
135 posts

wow! :)

Nerdyflirty 28

nerdyflirty

Grandmaster
123 posts

Nars Orgasm is my favorite!! I agree with the urban decay primer, but I dont use that daily just when I go at night.

LourdesAnn 53

LourdesAnn

Grandmaster
2 posts
I've got only one thing to say: CHANEL. I'm a busy woman couldn't possibly be using that many diff products for diff things. I like to keep it simple. Sorry but it sounds like you use alot of makeup.

Chanel: one stop shopping, keeping it simple.

Bianca 28

bianca

Demigod
18 posts
Post from Danicalee 30 :
I LOVE makeup, i dont wear much of it but my favorite products I cherish!  As far as face primers, concealers and liquid foundations are concerned, I am 100% in love with Laura Mercier! The best primer is the hydrating foundation primer. It funct…
i love make up! thanks for the tips. I'm especially a lipstick girl (duh) been rocking out the red since the 7th grade. oh and agreed on L'oreal voluminous mascara. sweet.!

Enza 26

enza

Guru
124 posts

Post from Danicalee 30 :
I LOVE makeup, i dont wear much of it but my favorite products I cherish!  As far as face primers, concealers and liquid foundations are concerned, I am 100% in love with Laura Mercier! The best primer is the hydrating foundation primer. It funct…
So informative! Thanks D. Urban Decay and Lancome are my favorite eye shadows BUT I've heard Stila is great.