Overview / Kiwibox Feedback

How did you guys hear about Kiwibox?

• 15 Posts
Author Post

UltraPlatin 17

ultraPlatin

Office comedian
6 posts

The community is basically a very good community. I think that the team are very easy to keep the community on the run. There are just a lot bots, but you get that also. At least I hope! In my opinion, could be a bit more going on here. Sincerely, Pascal.

Germany *-*

Unregistered

Profile picture

0 posts
Post from KittN 28 :

I used to be on kiwibox YEARS ago and I just rediscovered it again...

I'm not quite sure how it all works now.. I cant even upload a profile pic.. Everytime I choose the pic I want to use and press upload pic, the computer link just dis…

Your doing the steps right..maybe the administrators are just doing maintenance on the site. I found that I could'nt link Kiwi with my Twitter, so something may be going on.

Unregistered

Profile picture

0 posts

Didn't want to fool with the facebook (sic) anymore.. so I googled for other options and Kiwibox was one of the options that came up. Simple as that. //Bird//

KittN 28

kittN

Superuser
1 post

I used to be on kiwibox YEARS ago and I just rediscovered it again...

I'm not quite sure how it all works now.. I cant even upload a profile pic.. Everytime I choose the pic I want to use and press upload pic, the computer link just disappears and nothing is uploaded. I would think that jpeg format works.. Anyone know how to upload a profile pic? Please reply and thank you.

-kittN

Moonkey017 22

Moonkey017

Master
21 posts

Post from JynchGamer 23 :

Don't really remember it was almost six years ago.

I forgot my first kiwibox user name and password.. I found out about it when I was 14, 7 years ago by my sister.

JynchGamer 23

JynchGamer

Legend
15 posts

Don't really remember it was almost six years ago.

Shawarma 25

Shawarma

Master
1 post

Searched social networks from wikipedia and this sounded nice :)

Rafaela 25

Rafaela

Grandmaster
52 posts

I interviewed for a position with Kiwibox.com, Inc. I knew it was something extraordinary that I needed to be a part of :-)

Kvonetwothree 24

kvonetwothree

Master
10 posts

I had an account years ago, and a couple weeks ago I was thinking about what social networking sites I could join (aside from facebook) and kiwibox popped into my mind.. and here I am :)

Dustysgurl4eva 31

dustysgurl4eva

Demigod
100 posts

One of my good friends is a member of kiwibox and he got me to join. Been on the website since 2002. But hardly ever on here much anymore, my new addiction is facebook.