If you believe that skin can only be cleaned by the expensive skin care products and treatments then think again. Our body and soul can be cared best by the natural products. According to the ancient science our body is made with five elements and they are water, air, earth, fire and ether. Our body can be best cured by them as well. Here we are talking about earth, mud have a unique power of detoxification. Mud not only can detoxify but also can give a natural glow to skin. There are different types of mud packs that can improve your skin quality by healing it with the power of nature. Different kinds of mud have different healing powers. For example-
- Fuller’s earth- Also known as ‘multani mitti’ in India it is one of the best remedies for the oily skin and for curing acnes. The fuller mud works as a sponge and soaks all the oil from the skin leaving a brighter and glowing behind.
- Black mud- the black mud is found in the interior lands of Canada. The black mud is extracted from the marsh land. The mud is a rich source of organic and inorganic elements that can rejuvenate your skin. The natural minerals of black mud are the best nutrition’s for skin. This mud pack will give much-much better results then any expansive face pack or mask.
- Sea clay- sea clay is extracted from the bed of the sea. It is a perfect solution for the oily skin and aces. The sea clay is used in several skin care products. It heals and tightens the open pores of the skin and even cleans the skin by removing the bad looking wrinkles.
- Green clay- the green clay helps in improving the blood circulation and removes the dead skin. It also absorbs dirt and most important the facial fat. The green clay is used for treating and preventing the acnes, and sunburn. It tightens the skin tissues and strengthens the skin to make it look tighter and supple.
- Red clay- the red clay mixed with aromatic oils and herbs is the best cleanser and conditioner for your skin and hairs. It serves the best as a body mask. The copper oxide and hematite are natural skin rejuvenator.
- Yellow clay- the mud pack of the yellow clay helps in detoxifying skin and keeping it clean and clear.
Mud not only cleans our skin but heels ands rejuvenates the skin from the core. It is a gift of nature that is given to us for our overall care.