Facebook is the most popular social media platform available. It is an amazing tool which can be used to interact with the users all over the world. There are various options available that can be used as per the needs of the users. Apart from sharing status updates, chatting with friends, sharing photos and videos, etc. you can choose the option to play games. You can also use it to create groups to interact with the likeminded people. Facebook pages can be created to reach out to a large number of users and increase the popularity of the brands. Due to the wide range of users on Facebook, many businesses prefer it to advertise their products and services on Facebook. This in turn has enabled users to reach out to a large number of users. Different user targeting options are available where the advertisers can target users based on the gender, location, interests, etc. Keeping the users interests in mind Facebook also allows the users for which types of ads they want to see. This can be done by blocking the ads on Facebook.
Steps to block advertisements on Facebook:
It is quite easy to block ads on Facebook. This can be done by going through the steps mentioned below:
- Open Facebook on your web browser and login to your account.
- The ads are shown in the form of suggested posts shown in the newsfeed or in the right hand corner.
- Each suggested posts have a downward arrow icon in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the downward arrow and choose the option “I don’t want to see this”, or “Hide all ads from” option.
- You can also specify the reason for blocking by citing a reason from the options, It’s not relevant to me, I keep seeing this, It’s offensive or inappropriate, It’s spam, or Something else. Click on the continue button and here also you can choose the option to hide ads from that advertiser.
- Use it to block ads from other advertisers as well that does not interest you.
If at any moment you come across a problem with your Facebook account where it is not working properly, feel free to give a call on Facebook Customer Service Number to get the problem fixed instantly by the experts. 24*7 support is provided to resolve your problem in time.