1. Welcome to kiwibox

    We're happy that you are part of our community. Please take a few minutes discover how kiwibox works.

    You want to explore kiwibox on your own? No problem. You can easily restart the tour at any time by using the sidebar if you change your mind.

  2. Logo

    A click on the kiwibox Logo brings you back to the startpage. Besides a menue with a lot of useful links opens if you mouse over.

  3. Notifications

    You may find all of your news, friendship requests and messages up right in the navigation bar.

  4. Settings

    Just mouse over a post and the gearwheel will appear. Here you'll find all the settings for your news.

  5. Supermodul

    The supermodul summarizes various contents. Enjoy exploring!

samajinfotech

samajinfotech   , 33

from Gandhinagar

Statistics

Mobile Apps - Changing the World of Fitness and Healthcare Industry

Recent research state that the global healthcare mobility solutions market is assumed to cross almost $84,818 millions by the end of the year 2020. Both the customers and industry can require better, mobile-powered solutions for improved patient care, impressive record maintenance, robust data security, enhanced interpersonal connections, and a source file healthcare and fitness training and production. 

Such changes have already been gradually changing the working and improvements of the fitness and healthcare industry. You might be questioning that the term "Revolution" has been connected to future technological changes too copiously. But together, it is important to see the technological improvements concerning mobility and ultimately changing the way users get hold of the knowledge.

And such technological improvements are frequently getting a drive in the fitness and healthcare industry since smartphone devices and make sure their client market perception. Since 3 or 4 years, nearly 80% of the doctors and practitioners by using tablets and mobile devices for their work-related activities. This simply explains that the dependency of healthcare professionals and doctors on mobile devices and these numbers are surely going to observe a higher trajectory in the healthcare and fitness life cycle. And the usage of mobile devices is not just limited to the patients and healthcare professionals but also being used for an improved operative of healthcare life cycle.

Since past 5-7 years, mobile apps have started dominating the fitness and healthcare industry to a great level. Now fitness freaks are opting to stay fit by keeping their routine life and acquiring good care for small health problems with strong wellness apps.

The Comprehensive Use Of Mobile Apps

We can recognize the healthcare apps into two sections. One is health and the other is wellness. Almost 15% of therapeutic applications are used by doctors and practitioners and the rest of the 85% is wellness apps which are developed to help the clients or patients.

Medical Apps

This type of applications is particularly developed for surgeons or doctors. Using the cutting edge technology abilities of mobile sensors, they can shape the critical health problems. The outcomes can be Geo-located, mutual with the associate doctors, and synchronize with the patient database.

Wellness Apps

The level of wellness apps includes various sub-categories such as physical training and fitness, self-measurement and testing etc. This type of apps enables fitness freaks to take paces by perceptive their health on a common basis. Some of the known fitness apps are Google fit and Sports Tracker.

Geolocation

It is all about blending iBeacon technology with Smartphone apps to reach location-based client data via the Geo-targeting buildings. iBeacon says us location-based information on the smartphone applications using several methods such as push notifications. It includes the doctors and patients in obtaining accurate information at the true time depending on their Geolocation.

Bespoken Mobile Apps

Today, companies are ready to personalize mobile app development and particularly pharmaceutic companies. As they need to provide their doctors and customers with an ongoing experience and a high-level personnel. Tailored mobile health applications its users mobile history and existing behaviors so that the app can offer personalized health content to its users.

Having an in-depth expertise and knowledge of working with a spectrum of industry domains, Samaj Infotech has served several customers that go from the healthcare division. Maintaining happy clients as a crucial component of our imagination, we work tough to built and hand over strong and extraordinary fitness and health mobile applications. We make sure to deliver our clients nothing but the best and superior services and facility to their customer to get fitness and quality healthcare therapy just in time.