1. Welcome to kiwibox

    We're happy that you are part of our community. Please take a few minutes discover how kiwibox works.

    You want to explore kiwibox on your own? No problem. You can easily restart the tour at any time by using the sidebar if you change your mind.

  2. Logo

    A click on the kiwibox Logo brings you back to the startpage. Besides a menue with a lot of useful links opens if you mouse over.

  3. Notifications

    You may find all of your news, friendship requests and messages up right in the navigation bar.

  4. Settings

    Just mouse over a post and the gearwheel will appear. Here you'll find all the settings for your news.

  5. Supermodul

    The supermodul summarizes various contents. Enjoy exploring!


woolbag04   , 28

from Los Angeles


Discover the Secrets to Reconditioning Batteries

If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about reconditioning Batteries, then this is going to be the most important guide you'll ever read... Click here to watch the video

Did you know you could revive a dead battery and save hundreds of dollars per year, replacing seemingly dead batteries? The guide is called EZ battery reconditioning.

Reconditioning an aged battery is quite easy process, and successes reach to 60% of the time, leaving you with completely dead batteries at 40% which is not bad, if you consider that you can get them for free! Obviously, you need to learn how to recondition batteries at home, and with the right instructions it is not a long process. What you are going to love is that you don't have to spend a fortune on equipment; you can start on almost no capital at all.

1. It is a cheap process:

Apart from money saving on batteries that you use personally, this process can be a good business opportunity, for the open minded person - is that you? Even a part-time occupation can turn a tidy profit for you. Well, the fact is that, dead batteries are thrown away, right? So even if you can only rejuvenate one out of three, this costs you nothing! You are making money for free, and with NO effort!

2. You can do it as a Business:

This is totally depending on you - would like to make some extra money, or just saving from battery reconditioning? You can source seemingly dead batteries from your nearby garage, by placing an ad, or simply spreading out the word. Then you can easily revive them, and sell them for at your neighborhood's garage or repair shop, or on line to eBay.

Here is a nice idea to find customers - agree with your local car repair shop to place a leaflet on their store that advertises your business. Agree to give them a cut of profits for any battery they sell for you or each time they refer someone.

3. Batteries go "dead" all the time: 

Just imagine how many devices use batteries. Really, there are no limits to a battery reconditioning expert! Everything relies on portable batteries. Automotive, motorcycle, iPods, mp3s, marine, motorized wheelchair, power tool batteries. Do you know how expensive new batteries can be? Just take a look at your neighborhood store or on the internet. The battery IS the most expensive part of a power tool.

4. What are the costs to consider?

First of all the guide itself - the battery reconditioning guide sells online for about $45 and is immediately down-loadable through the internet, no need to wait for the mail. I you go on a professional level, you will need around $150 for a computer controlled battery analyzer. However, you can get that at eBay for less, or you can do without it and use only a voltmeter which does the same job. In addition, I would definitely recommend in considering investing in an analyzer.

Discover the Secrets to Reconditioning Batteries - Guaranteed If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about Reconditioning Batteries, then this is going to be the most important guide you'll ever read... Click here to watch the video